Welcome to KBN Klassifieds… where you are able to harness the power of television advertising for your own yard sale, church event, graduation announcement, congratulations, thank you, or whatever your special need!
After many requests over the years, we are excited to make this option now available to the public.
Use the link at the bottom of this page to place your classified ad on KBN Klassifieds!
Here’s what you get…
1) Production of a :15 second commercial. This includes on-screen text up to 25 words and up to one photo!
2) Guarantee of at least 20 Broadcasts every week for only $25 per week!
3) Automatic renewal for your convenience that you may cancel at any time!
It’s easy! All you do is…
1) Click the link below and enter your payment information (credit card, debit card, or Paypal account) on the next page. If you do not have a Paypal account, you can use any debit or credit card by clicking the link below the log in button on the next page. It’s that simple!
2) After using the link below to make your payment, you will be taken to a “Thank You” page with an email address to which you will send your information (and photo, if desired) for your ad. All ads are limited to a maximum of 25 words and one photo. Information should include name of event, important dates and times, address, and contact info when appropriate. Remember, less writing is sometimes better for the viewer to read than too much wording.
Rules for all classified ads…
1) You may not use the classified ads to attack, criticize, or otherwise denigrate any other person, organisation, or entity.
2) You may not use the classified ads to include personal or confidential information about any other person.
3) Ads which congratulate or give recognition to any person or organisation must also include the name of the person placing the ad.
4) Ads must be paid for by the person placing the ad. Also, by submitting a classified ad, you are affirming that you are at least 18 years of age and are the person paying for the ad.
5) All classified ads will broadcast a minimum of 20 times per week beginning with the next Monday following your purchase. There are no partial week broadcasts; and your classified ad will continue to run until you personally cancel it through the link provided. The ad is automatically renewed each week on the day that you originally placed your order until you manually cancel it. All cancellations of classified ads MUST be made prior to the day of the week that it is scheduled to renew or it will run for another week until cancelled. In order to maintain your privacy, we will never access your account and will never cancel any classified order unless it violates one of the rules in this section, in which case we will cancel it and issue a refund for any unused portion.
6) Anyone attempting to run a classified ad which violates these rules after he has received one warning will have the ad cancelled without refund as it incurs manhours for our office staff.
7) You are responsible for all spellings at the time that you place the ad. Our staff will not be responsible for misspellings in ads, especially of names.
8) You must include your name, email address, and phone number at the time that you place your order in case our staff has questions while producing your ad. You agree to communicate with KBN Television for all matters related to your classified ad via email at the address: Classifieds@KBNtelevision.com
9) Every classified ad is guaranteed to broadcast a minimum of 20 times per week. Those broadcasts will always include at least 5 broadcasts each week during each of the four programming dayparts of our our schedule. The four dayparts of a regular programming day are 12:00 am to 6:00 am, 6:00 am to 12:00 pm, 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm, and 6:00 pm to 12:00 am (primetime).
10) By placing a classified ad with KBN Television using the link below, you affirm that you have read and agreed to all of the rules on this page. You also assume responsibility and all legal liability for all content, both text and images, that you submit for your classified ad. Copyrighted images may not be used in classified ads.